These little bites are so tasty & fun to make! All you do is prep them and pop them in the oven for less than 10 mins.
What you'll need:
2 small zucchinis
1/2 cup your favorite marinara sauce
1/2 cup your favorite shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Cut zucchinis in 1/4" slices
2. Sprinkle slices with salt and pepper
3. Add marinara sauce on top of each slice
4. Add cheese to each slice
5. Add pepperonis to each slice
6. Bake on nonstick oven pan for 9 mins or until cheese is melted. Let cool & enjoy as a snack or side dish!
Comments will be approved before showing up.