Air fryer cajun shrimp & vegetables
- 1.5 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb. peeled and de-veined large shrimp
- 16 oz. fully cooked Turkey kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 large bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning and shrimp, toss to coat.
- In the same bowl, add the sausage, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and toss with the olive oil.
- Place the shrimp and vegetables in the air fryer basket and cook 8 minutes, shaking the basket at halfway, at 4 mins.
- If your basket is smaller, cook this in two batches. Repeat same process with the second batch.
- Enjoy with a side of rice, potatoes, or corn on the cob.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.